|First race:||ZCT13 (April 2002)|
|Championship titles:||ZakStunts (2007); 2x UnskilledStunts (2013, 2014); UnskilledStunts League (2007)|
|as of February 2015|
An active Hungarian racer since 2002, member of Looping Warriors team; most known for his great activity in the forum, his unfinished custom car & airplane projects and the ZakStunts Champion titles of 2007 and 2014. He announced to retire from professional Stunts racing several times between 2005 and 2013, but effects of these "official" retirements are hard to notice.
CTG is also holding a strange record: he was already the member of 5 (!) different teams:
- Unskilled Drivers (founding member, 2002)
- Opponent Near (merge of Looping and Unskilled team, 2003)
- Damage Inc (founding member with Krys Toff, 2004-2005 and 2009-2012)
- Cork's Crew (short journey, 2005)
- Looping Warriors (back to the origins..., 2006-2008, and 2013-)
In the context of the 2009 team competition revival, he re-joined his former team, Damage Inc. After four Damage seasons CTG found himself in Looping Warriors team again. Probably this one is still not the end of his transfer story.
List of CTG's cars
|Picture||Car||Flat Speed||Max Speed||0-60 mph||0-100 mph|
CTG is the creator of most admitted Stunts ghosts. Conservative estimates say he has created about 50 during his career.
to be completed...
1. CTG raced on ZCT122 under the name Dexter Morgan, achieving a third place.
2. He has a strong aversion to right corners.